Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
The spirit of partnership is critical to success at Selling Solutions. We integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. We're hungry for growth; ramping up our client-specific and therapeutic areas of expertise quickly. Our vast experience makes us some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Self-driven, we're inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure successful execution. We pride ourselves on our custom and creative solutions, requiring us to be flexible and adapt in our dynamic environment. Responsibilities
Play a key role in launching clinical trials for a new class of molecule and cancer therapy developed by our client, a global leader in T cell technology. You will take part in the development of a new class of precision-engineered drugs with ultra-high affinity for intracellular cancer targets. You will lead and perform our medical science liaison activities while focusing on selected centres and top key opinion leaders. You will be part of a select group of individuals who are dynamic, passionate and committed to building a strong team.
Become our Knowledge Director and dedicate your professional experience as medical expert by getting engaged as our MSL Germany (m/w) You will
identify, develop, and maintain long-term collaborative partnerships with specified KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts and assigned institutions to provide scientific and clinical trial support for our client's future portfolio . You will
be the primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts and investigators and their study managers. You focus on the implementation and observation of clinical trials, related to his assigned portfolio. You willl
be required to lead discussions relating oncology and immuno-oncology areas of importance to our client and the provision of scientific and medical data on both licensed and unlicensed products in response to appropriate requests from HCPs. You will
be responsible for engaging with specified KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts, institutions, and organizations in Germany through appropriate high-level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives. You will
develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts. Additionally you will be the primary conduit for Clinical Research and Medical Affairs communications and interactions for assigned institutions and organizations. Your work directly with our local Medical Lead. Requirements
- 3-5 years of MSL experience
- Experience with Oncology required
- Understanding of clinical research design and GCP
- Knowledge of and experience working with research groups, eg, SWOG, ECOG, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of clinical research trial design and study analysis, regional standards of care, applicable treatment guidelines and, cost effectiveness and other high-level HEOR evidence approaches, and local practices of patient management
- The ability to work as a part of diverse teams.
- High prioritization, results oriented, and deadline focused skills.
- Able to anticipate challenges and devise strategies for success.
- Self-motivated able to work autonomously and must thrive on challenge.
- Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts, investigators, HCPs, and institutions; as well as with peers, and others.
- Valid driving license
- Good command of English