Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to all or some of the following:
- Accountable for the development of territory medical and KOL engagement plans as well as ensuring effective communications across multifunctional teams in carrying out Medical Affairs tactics.
- Primary conduit for Medical Affairs communications and interactions for their assigned institutions and organizations.
- Responsible for the development of territory medical and KOL engagement plans
- Provides field updates regarding topics of interest for creation and/or updating of Standard Response Letters
- Participates in scientific and medical training
- Provides scientific training to external parties (HCPs/companies) as required
- Provides scientific and medical support for internal and external meetings and projects as needed
- Ensures Compliance adherence
- Qualified scientific background, with proven track record of success in KOL management
- Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts, HCPs, and institutions; as well as with peers, and others.
- Communicate with all medical, research and development, and commercial organization as delineated by policies
- Required areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, knowledge of clinical research design and study analysis, regional standards of care, applicable treatment guidelines and, cost effectiveness and other high-level HEOR evidence approaches, and local practices of patient management
- Maintain and continually develop scientific knowledge related to approved products and pipeline agents, and the relevant competitive landscape
- Very good organizational skills and strong team and customer orientation as well as increased communication skills
- Fluency in Business English and German are required
- Increased willingness to travel desired (about 75%)
In return for your expertise and dedication, we are offering an attractive salary and bonus program, a company car and an outstanding benefits package. You will be given the opportunity to lay the scientific groundwork for this project and drive it all the way to success with the support of the European organisation as well as making an impact on the German pharmaceutical market. If you are ready to join us helping our clients bringing their products from lab to life, and to truly make a difference, apply now. We would love to speak with you!