Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
The main purpose of this role as the Key Account Manager is to drive the implementation of the tactical launch plan in Germany with respect to ensuring local market access related activities are timely and adequately performed, legal and regulatory requirements covered, supply available and relevant discharge planning / outpatient services in place. In additional, this person will collect in-depth local market access knowledge while having a good understanding of the therapeutic area and business unit’s needs.
In order to support the client product business unit, the successful candidate will be field based in Germany.
- Drive activities relating to obtaining case-by-case reimbursement locally in German hospitals prior to NUB agreement.
- Drive and execute the localization of the Global campaign (including campaign testing, modifications)
- Implement adoption of adequate discharge planning and relevant out-patient services on a hospital basis to facilitate the treatment of patients following their exit from hospital and need for the drug from retail pharmacy
- Support the development & implementation of supply chain strategies in the German market
- Support the implementation of local legal, regulatory, supply chain and financial requirements
- Facilitate and implement the testing strategy on a hospital-per-hospital basis in collaboration with central labs
- Establish constructive relationships with key institutions and authorities
- Ensure timely and accurate transmission of required data, e.g. customer coverage data, time accountability data, etc
- Gather and disseminate competitive intelligence from all available sources
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master, PhD or MD degree in a Pharmaceutical, Biological or Life Sciences subject
- At least 5 years of working experience in a relevant function
- Previous experience with market access related activities is required
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail whilst able to retain a helicopter view