OverviewThe Senior Director Engagement Center is responsible for the overall growth of multi-channel solutions for Europe. You will take responsibility for business development and identify, develop, manage, and deploy revenue-generating solutions and strategies. You will also have overall responsibility for the operations and execution of all assigned engagement centre accounts including leading, managing and developing a team of engagement centre leaders. In addition to this, you will be accountable for managing budgets, maximising client satisfaction and the achievement of performance metrics, SLAs and quality scores. You will also be accountable for all assigned accounts from conception to closeout, overseeing implementation, operations, business reviews, issue resolution, escalation response and mitigation, renewal and expansion of existing base business, identifying opportunities and solutions, executing new business strategies, and identifying new capabilities. As the Sr Director Engagement Center, you will work closely with business development, technology, compliance, human resources, recruiting, training, finance, contracting and analytics.
• Responsible for business development to identify, develop, manage, and deploy revenue-generating solutions and strategies. To work independently and in cooperation with existing commercial BD teams.
• Collaborate with business leads and cross-functional commercial counterparts to ensure knowledge of current and future offerings, solutions, intellectual property etc. in order to compete and win in the market.
• Ensure compliance with all country regularity and compliance requirements as well as adherence to Syneos Health policies.
• Accountable for the profitability of assigned accounts and execution and delivery of all services outlined in assigned accounts
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining contact centre leadership and representatives
• Educated to degree level BA/BS required
• Experience running a call center type environment in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in contact centre senior leadership managing multiple clients and programs
• Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and outsourcing experience with strong healthcare industry knowledge
• Demonstrated analytical skills and sound decision-making abilities.
• Experience in roles requiring contracting and budget management
• Success in leading and managing multiple direct reports and client contracts.
• Strong coaching and people development skills.
• Ability to develop key business relationships.
• Success leading internal teams with varied skillsets and competencies.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)