OverviewThe team assistant is an integral part of the agency operations. The role supports the team in all organizational matters, both internally but also in client work. An independent and supportive working style and excellent communication skills playing a vital role in providing a positive and frictionless working atmosphere. You will take care of internal and external correspondence, organise onboarding of new team members, procure office supplies, plan and monitor appointments, prepare meetings and organise and book business trips and coordinate with other groups in the organisation, both nationally and internationally. In addition, support client projects both for PR and advertising clients. This includes organisational support, coordination with external vendors (printers, venues etc.), and client contact
• Front office tasks: e.g. reception, switchboard, processing of incoming and outgoing mail, parcel acceptance and shipping of courier shipments, etc.
• Management support: E.g. coordination of internal projects, gathering, and compilation of information, meeting coordination, support in the compilation of presentations, organization of team events
• Team assistance for the management and the entire team: E.g. distribution and telephone list, training, updates, travel bookings, recording of vacation requests and illnesses, freelancer administration
• Team member onboarding: coordination of desk and equipment, training, navigation in the organization
• Project administration and support: e.g. correspondence, coordination across offices, support of the project management role, preparation of collaterals for client meetings
• Logistical support for events: e.g. press conferences, creative waves, advisory boards, client workshops (venue, participants, catering, collaterals)
• Online research, media analysis
• Financial support as required: e.g. payments, comparison of credit card statements, recording of incoming invoices, expense reports
• Strong organizational skills and problem-solving mentality
• Team player, service-oriented behavior, and thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
• Bürokaufmann/Bürokauffrau or comparable education or corresponding relevant professional experience
• Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets, and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.