OverviewBase Location: Germany
• Coach and counsel a team of NAM’s in defined target markets
• Support each NAM to develop component parts and contribute and deliver an overarching commercial plan for the NAM team and ensure flawless execution with the budget and timelines set
• Develop strategic plans for your own region that will deliver agreed sales targets. The plan will outline critical success factors and strategic initiatives from which tactical plans will be derived and executed
• Develop and manage annual budgets to support the commercial plan
• Navigate complex national, regional, and local healthcare environments and appropriately influence policy and funding to enable access and rapid availability of the product for eligible patients
• Profile, support and educate the healthcare multidisciplinary team on risk stratification, patient monitoring, testing, and referral pathways to enable appropriate patient identification Marketing team to ensure our market understanding remains current and our plans fit for purpose
• Understand, respect, and abide by all local rules and regulations pertaining to pursuing pharmaceutical activities
• Educated to Degree Level (BSc) minimum, MSc, desirable
• Full Valid Driving License
• Extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Leading Account Management teams at a National or European Level
• Understanding of the National Healthcare System in the relevant countries of responsibility
• Experience in dealing with market access and payors
• Experience leading the execution of national advisory boards
• Track record of performance and delivery to sales and market share goals
• Experience in the launch and commercialisation of Oncology therapeutic drugs
• Experience in melanoma strongly preferred (uveal or cutaneous)
• Understanding of external laws, codes and company policies that apply to the healthcare industry
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)