OverviewThis is a fully Home Office Based role from anywhere in Germany.
• Assisting the Recruitment team in screening candidate résumés
• Conducting initial phone screenings/interviews
• Help facilitate interviews and internal meetings
• Support wider Talent Acquisition team with allocated tasks
• Advertise job roles on social media and other designated job boards
• Recruitment Event Management – scheduling and coordinating centralised interview events
• Preparing candidate presentation forms for the Hiring Team
• Meticulously follow all recruitment related processes and seek ways to evolve these processes
• Interest in HR & Recruitment
• Previous experience in recruitment would be a benefit
• Conversant with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in preparing and conducting interviews (in German and English) and can assess candidates according to skill and value fit
• Work autonomously and independently to manage your workflow
• Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Process driven attitude with an eye for where process can be optimised
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)