Location: nationwide / home office based
The National Sales Manager Role is strategic in focus. The NSM is fully accountable for the sales in country and as such will work closely with our client as key member of its local leadership team to drive compliant sales success in the field in a “new normal” COVID environment, launching a 1st in class product with new MoA. The NSM will have oversight for all the deployed Sales Managers and the field-based sales team across primary and secondary care. They will play a key leadership role in the operational planning and executing for the product launch. Responsibilities will initially include building and then leading a sales team across the country. The NSM will work closely with the internal operations team and the client stakeholders to support the design and lead the execution of a new product sales strategy (Field targeting, regional & territory plans, call effectiveness and performance monitoring).
- Responsible for strategically leading and managing the deployed hybrid sales team across the country
- Working closely with the VP Commercial and internal SYNH deployment solutions COE’s (Recruitment, HR, Training, Compliance, Operations, Finance, Legal) to ensure a team is built to support the launch of the client product
- Working in a broader matrix ecosystem as part of Syneos Health and the Clients EUCAN sales team, being part of the client leadership team and steering committee
- Supporting the initial and ongoing training for the sales managers and deployed sales team
- Coaching and mentorship of the sales managers enabling them to drive success through their teams
- Ensure the sales team deploy ethical and compliant practices across the country and in line with national laws and requirements
- Awareness of the KOL’s and influences across the country who can advocate for the client’s product and ensuring they are engaged at the right level with the right messaging
- Take responsibility for ensuring information flow and all other deliverables are completed on time. (i.e., CRM, field team on boarding, regional training program) and within the budget set
- Work closely with leaders and across entire Syneos Health Commercial business to develop broad, integrated solutions-based offerings to potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in a sales, marketing and commercial operations capacity
- Experience in sales and marketing roles with responsibility for prescription pharmaceutical business
- Experience in line-management roles within biotech, pharma or medical device or diagnostics preferred
- Understanding of market access riles, face to face and remote promotional activity in country
- A demonstrated network of industry contacts and industry reputation
- Previous first and second line sales management experience including product launch
- Demonstrable evidence of a leader who strives for a new way of working and holistic customer journey approach
- A strong collaborator, both internally and externally focused
- Comfortable with technology, use of Veeva CRM for data capture, dashboard and real-time customer intelligence reports
- Ability to travel nationally frequently and internationally on occasion
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)