As a dedicated Primary Care Representative, you will implement the clients' go-to-market strategy by delivering sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers remotely. In the assigned territory, the representative will be expected to engage with HCP’s and Pharmacists within a Primary Care setting using bespoke material designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to Primary Care Physicians, healthcare providers, retail accounts, and clinics. The representative will plan and organise activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the Representatives’ efforts.
• Ensuring the HCP and Pharmacists receive the right message through the right channel at the right time
• Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
• Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the promoted products
• Pre and post call analysis for each interaction
• Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials
• BA/BS Degree
• Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
• Experience in face to face and remote or/e-detailing will be advantageous
• Experienced negotiator
• Must be competent in using technology
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and reprioritise workload depending program needs
• Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)