We are seeking an experienced Product Manager Germany & Austria to join our client; a pharmaceutical company focused on unmet medical needs in children.
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of pioneers in a rapidly growing business. This role will be shaping the business and processes as our client moves forward with their current portfolio and with future product launches. This is an opportunity to execute a new-to-market marketing strategy, engaging an almost entirely untapped potential across the region. Further, this role has the appeal of working in a market of significant unmet medical needs with patient groups for whom our client's products are positively life-changing.
- Develop and drive the product and business-planning process including defining the product strategy, tactics, key activities/deliverables, and market development for our client's new products in Heart Failure and Epilepsy
- Support activities and further development for the existing products
- Cross-functional collaboration with the international marketing team and other assigned stakeholders
- Budget planning
- Attendance of relevant congresses
- This role will report to the General Manager Germany & Austria
- Proven pharmaceutical product management/marketing experience
- Well understanding of all aspects of a product launch
- Experience in the area of Rare Disease, Pediatrics, Cardiology and/or Neurology is a plus
- Experience working across functional areas to help drive commercial decisions on products
- Customer focus with strong networking capabilities and excellent communication as well as presentation skills added with a strong teamwork mentality
- Hands-on approach, willingness to take the initiative and hit the ground running
- Flexibility, problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills
In addition to this, we are looking for people who are highly motivated, passionate, success-driven, have a “hands-on attitude” and who want to be a part of building a new European specialty pharmaceutical company