The primary purpose of this role is to become the main day-to-day contact for the client, working with the team both internally and externally to ensure the timely delivery of projects. Alongside this, you will be expected to take primary ownership of your accounts and the management of high-quality outputs from the team.
- Manage/delegate tactical and administrative processes
- Develop client relationships to secure agency business and ensure client satisfaction
- Become more involved with the strategic development of accounts
- Begin to know the client’s business as well as they do
- Help oversee and provide strategic guidance to ensure the best approach and successful project execution
- Manage junior team members and oversee their projects and deliverables
- Begin to identify projects for organic growth opportunities
- Manage client-related financial and business operations for the team
- Take ownership of all core account business/financial deliverables
- Apply sound business insight and judgment in the best interests of the agency and our clients
- Continue to demonstrate a solid understanding of advertising
- Understand the healthcare industry and apply it to day-to-day work
- Start to demonstrate leadership as the day-to-day champion of the brand, internally and externally
- Mentor junior level team members and ensure they feel supported. Similarly support senior staff by managing up
- Manage direct reports effectively by providing constructive and actionable feedback
- Degree Educated
- Strong healthcare comms experience gained from agency
- The ability to coordinate multiregional client teams – globally and locally
- Strong written communications skills in German and English
- Proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the digital landscape and how to run digital projects
- Strong financial acumen
- The ability to develop and effectively communicate project timelines
- Attention to detail and good proofreading skills
Proactivity – the ability to anticipate client requirements
Solution-focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
Ability to manage and mentor a team effectively
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?