Syneos Health Communications® is an integrated healthcare communications agency that provides a full range of creative communications services. The Syneos Health commercial division has a breadth of medical, strategic and creative talent that extends to our partner and affiliate agencies throughout Europe and the US. We maintain a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion (our ‘lab to life®’ ethos). We demand the best from our people, but in return, we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential.
The primary purpose of this role is to become the main day-to-day contact for the client, working with the team both internally and externally to ensure the timely delivery of projects. Alongside this, you will be expected to take primary ownership of your accounts and the management of high-quality outputs from the team.
• Excel at tactical & admin processes & be able to train & oversee junior staff performance in this area
• Be the go-to person for successful project management, staying on top of all details and timelines
• Participate/present in client and new business presentations
• Build a thorough understanding of strategic, creative & digital client projects
• Manage day-to-day projects from start to finish
• Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• The ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Solution-focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
• Excellent communication skills - Fluency in German and English
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets, and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.