We are looking for a full-time Pricing Manager in Berlin.
As a Pricing & Reimbursement Manager, you are responsible for the pricing strategies of the respective product portfolio in order to achieve, maintain and optimize the best possible market access.
- Processing of economic issues based on global, national and regional data in the field of market access
- Development of information and decision-making bases for the various areas of the company with regard to prices and conditions of the portfolio
- Support in the preparation and execution of price negotiations with the GKV-SV
- Assessment of legal requirements for contracts and quotations
- Preparation and support of negotiations especially with health insurance companies and their associations, hospitals and their purchasing groups
- Support in contract, quotation and processing processes
- Cross-functional Cooperation within the company, e.g. in internal planning or to create effective strategies for the field service
- Training/coaching of internal employees in analyses, tools, actions and programs.
- Completed studies in social sciences and humanities, natural sciences, business administration, or similar
- Knowledge of the German pharmaceutical market, the healthcare system, as well as initial professional experience with amNOG and the approval process
- Ideally, first professional experience in the field of market access, price negotiations, and business analysis
- Analytical and conceptual competence as well as goal- and result-oriented working methods in cross-departmental, interdisciplinary teams
- Strong communication and presentation personality with the ability to present complicated content in a clear, comprehensible and target group-oriented manner
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (writing, speaking, reading)