The Regional Field Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill positions in Field Sales and Medical. As a member of the European team, you will also be part of Global Commercial Recruitment Solutions working in defined project teams to identify target candidate profiles and provide high quality, screened candidates to quickly fill open positions of critical need.
- Working as part of the team to deliver recruitment solutions on client projects across a functional area or a geographical area.
- Attend internal project kick-off meetings to understand the team build your responsibility and learn about the role requirements.
- Set up assigned requisitions in the ATS / gaining relevant approvals where necessary
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy for each open position.
- Source candidates through the Syneos Health ATS, job boards, and social media
- Screen candidates as necessary and write up summary reports.
- Identify critical contingency requirements and flag them to your line manager.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate process from screening, through hiring manager interviews and client interviews.
- Complete all relevant paperwork relating to job offers to ensure accuracy in contracts and onboarding.
- Working closely with HRSS to ensure timely execution on job offers and contracts.
- Attend project update calls and ensure ATS compliance to support live reporting
- This role requires you to collaborate with Recruiting Operations, Recruitment Branding, broader Global Commercial Recruitment Solutions Team, HRSS and on occasions BD, Finance and Operations
- Fluency in verbal and written (English and at least one other European language) communication
- Bachelor’s Degree Desirable
- Full cycle recruitment background
- Must have strong recruitment experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- Strong computer skills including ATS, CRM, web-based recruiting tools, MS Office skills
- Prior experience selecting candidates using behavioural based interview techniques
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)